» How do I update my firmware?
Check with SPON Technical Support Department to see if your current firmware is the latest version before attempting to update. To upload the firmware from your PC, log into the web GUI for the amplifier you're trying to upgrade on your web browser, click "Maintenance" » "System Tool" » "Update Firmware" » "Enter Firmware Update Mode" and choose the latest firmware file provided by SPON, and click "Update Firmware" button to start uploading. For more information, please check your product's User Manual which is available on the product page.
» What should I do if the amplifier cannot be powered on?
1. Check if there's poor contact between power plug and power socket;
2. Check if the power switch on the amplifier is turned on;
3. Check if the built-in fuse in the power socket has blown.
» What should I do if the amplifier cannot be logged into the server software?
1. Check if the server software and the server PC are operating normally (before starting the server software, please make sure that all the firewalls, including the built-in firewall in the OS and other anti-virus software's firewall, are disabled).
2. Check if the network connection of the amplifier is functioning normally (as soon as the amplifier is powered on, the green indicator LED of the RJ45 Ethernet port should be normally on, the yellow indicator LED of the RJ45 Ethernet port should be flashing rapidly, and that means the network connection is functioning normally).
3. Check if the network configurations (including device ID, local IP address, subnet mask, server IP address, etc.) of the amplifier on the web GUI are set correctly.
» What should I do if there's no sound on the connected passive speakers while making paging broadcasting?
1. Check if the amplifier is online on the server software;
2. Log into the server software, click "Basic Settings" » "Terminal", Check if the amplifier's output volume is set to 0, if so, please turn up the volume.
» How do I change my login username and password of the configuration web interface?
1. Log into the web GUI, click "Advanced Setup" » "Web Management" » "Password Setting" to enter the password setting page.
2. Input the original username and original password.
3. Input the new username and new password.
4. Confirm the new password.
5. Click the "Save" button to save the settings.
6. Click "Maintenance" » "System Tool" » "Reboot Device" to reboot the amplifier for the new username/password settings to take effect.
» What should I do if the configuration web interface displays abnormally?
Pleaes try to clear cache & cookies on your browser, or change to another browser (recommended browser: Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox) to access the web GUI.
» For additional support or answers to questions not covered on this page, who should I contact?
Please contact SPON Technical Support Department.