With its crystal clear voice intelligibility and reliable performance, SPON™ NAC-5019 is a flexible and versatile dual channel wireless microphone system that is a must-have for applications such as mosque, school auditorium, lecture hall, outdoor playground, karaoke, etc. This model operates in 640-690MHz bands with up to 10 simultaneous systems possible within each group and even more with combined groups.
Its handheld wireless microphone (transmitter) can be set to any of the 120 UHF frequencies and are powered by a single AA alkaline battery for 8 hours of continuous operation, or work with Ni-MH rechargeable battery which can be charged directly inside of the mic with optional charger.
Its wireless receiver feature a frequency filter function by automatically filtering the frequencies that's already been used by other devices, so that you don't need to worry about dropouts. With its rugged housing and outstanding performance, SPON™ NAC-5019 is built to last and help you to get on stage with the confidence you should have.
» PRODUCT FEATURES:
● Frequency filter function to help you locate the best available frequency nearby.
● Crystal clear voice intelligibility with cardiod pickup pattern to minimize ambient noise.
● Sturdy all-metal housing for the wireless receiver.
● Rack-mountable wireless receiver which is easy to be integrated into your existing setup.
● Balanced XLR output for each channel and Unbalanced 1/4-inch (6.35mm) TS mixed output for combined audio.
● Up to 100m long working distance from the transmitter to the receiver.
● Equipped with 2 durable handheld dynamic microphones.
● ≥8 hours bettery life for continuous operation of each microphone.
● Dual channel design with 120 selectable frequencies in 640-690MHz frequency band.
» RELIABLE PERFORMANCE
With NAC-5019 wireless receiver, you can expect stable and reliable performance for your events. Be it public speeches, seminars, preaching, wedding hostings and so on, you can put more focus on your message and let us take care of the rest.
» EXCEPTIONAL AUDIO QUALITY
Equipped with cardioid pickup pattern microphone unit, the handheld transmitter is able to render crystal clear voice intelligibility for your performance.
» EXCELLENT DURABILITY
Just feel the microphone in your hand, its toughness and ruggedness are never a secret.
» INTUITIVE SYNCHRONIZATION & SETUP PROCESS
With the IR Sync (Infrared Automatic Frequency Synchronization) technology, it would be breeze to connect the microphone to the receiver, just pair it and start rolling!
» UNIQUE ID CODED IDENTIFICATION FUNCTION
Another unique feature of NAC-5019 is the ID coded identification function.
Imagine using wireless microphone in the environment where there're other radio equipments or there're multiple sets of wireless microphones, no doubt there'll be annoying RF signal interference at the site affecting your user experience.
With the unique ID coded identification function, the wireless receiver will indentify the transmitter by not only the frequency, but also a unique ID code of the transmitter, meaning even if there're lots of RF signal with similar frequencies, the receiver will still be able to indentify the corresponding transmitter, filter and suppress other signal interference, ensure the best audio quality possible.
» LONG WORKING DISTANCE
With up to 100 meters long working distance from the transmitter to the receiver, you can go far without worrying about the audio.