» How do I update my firmware?
Check with SPON Technical Support Department to see if your current firmware is the latest version before attempting to update. To upload the firmware from your PC, log into the web GUI for the speaker you're trying to upgrade on your web browser, click "System Tool" » "Update Firmware" » "Update" and choose the latest firmware file provided by SPON, and click "Update" button to start uploading. For more information, please check the User Manual which is available on the product page.
» What should I do if the speaker cannot be logged into the server software?
1. Check if the server software and the server PC are operating normally (before starting the server software, please make sure that all the firewalls, including the built-in firewall in the OS and other anti-virus software's firewall, are disabled).
2. Check if the network connection of the speaker is functioning normally (as soon as the speaker is powered on, the green indicator LED of the RJ45 Ethernet port should be always on, the yellow indicator LED of the RJ45 Ethernet port should be flashing rapidly, and that means the network connection is functioning normally).
3. Check if the network configurations (including device ID, local IP address, subnet mask, server IP address, etc.) of the speaker on the web GUI are set correctly.
» What should I do if there's no sound on speaker while making paging broadcasting?
1. Check if the speaker is online on the server software;
2. Log into the server software, click "Basic Settings" » "Terminal", Check if the speaker's output volume is set to 0, if so, please turn up the volume.
» What should I do if the "offline scheduled bell ringing" tasks uploaded on FTP are not executed at the specified time?
1. Check if the audio files in the "scheduled bell ringing" tasks uploaded on FTP are in MP3 format;
2. Check if the bit rate of the audio files in the "scheduled bell ringing" tasks uploaded on FTP are 128Kbps;
3. Check if the time of the speaker has been synchronized to the current time.
» How do I change my login username and password of the configuration web interface?
1. Log into the web GUI, click "Advanced Settings" » "Web Management" and enter the password setting page.
2. Input the original username and original password.
3. Input the new username and new password.
4. Confirm the new password.
5. Click "Maintenance" » "System Tool" » "Reboot Device" to reboot the device for the new username/password settings to take effect.
» What should I do if the configuration web interface displays abnormally?
Pleaes try to clear cache & cookies on your browser, or change to another browser (recommended browser: Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox) to access the web GUI.
» For additional support or answers to questions not covered on this page, who should I contact?
Please contact SPON Technical Support Department.