Benifits of SPON 8528 IP Audio Intercom Terminal
● Compact structure & delicate appearance, supporting desktop installation or wall-mounted installation.
● Equipped with a handset for answering the call.
● Equipped with numeric keypad, supporting one-touch calling to the designated terminal preset by web page.
● Supporting full duplex intercom by default, can be customized to PTT (Push-To-Talk) half duplex intercom under high noise environment.
● Built-in 3W speaker and microphone, available for hands-free calls.
● Equipped with 1×3.5mm Audio Line Output and 1×3.5mm Microphone Input interface which can be connected to headset.
● Equipped with 1×Alarm Input and 1×Alarm Output interface for external linkage with emergency button, infrared detector, smoke detector, alarm light or electronic door lock.
● Supporting initiating & receiving offline intercom without centralized management server software.
● Equipped with standard RJ45 interface, accessible to the system wherever Ethernet is available, supporting cross-segment and cross-router.
●Power Supply & Consumption: DC 12V/2A, ≤5W
●Network Protocol: TCP/IP, UDP, ARP, ICMP, IGMP
●Network Chip Rate: 10/100Mbps
●Audio Sampling & Bit Rate: 8kHz~44.1kHz, 16bit, 8kbps~320kbps
●S/N & Frequency Response: ≥90dB, 20Hz~16kHz
●Interface: 1xPower Port, 1xRJ45, 1×3.5mm Mic Input, 1×3.5mm Audio Output, 1×Alarm Input, 1×Alarm Output
●Working Temperature & Humidity: -10℃~65℃, ≤90%RH (Not Condensing)
●Dimensions & Weight: 198x159x120mm, 0.65kg