Features of SPON 8532 IP PAGING MICROPHONE
• Professional aluminum combining with metal design , durable and beautiful
• With 7 Inch LCD screen ,capacitive type touch screen , and 800*480 resolution.
• Built-in 3W speaker and microphone for hands free communication ,annoucements receiving and monitoring
• Capable of all zone paging , zone paging and point to point paging
• With physical red button for broadcast to pre-set zones
• Available to display the English name of the incoming & outgoing calls for identification
• Equipped with standard RJ45 interface, accessible to the system wherever Ethernet is available, supporting cross-segment and cross-router.
» How do I update my firmware?
Check with SPON Technical Support Department to see if your current firmware is the latest version before attempting to update. To upload the firmware from your PC, log into the web GUI for the paging mic you're trying to upgrade on your web browser, click "System Tool" » "Update Firmware" and choose the latest firmware file provided by SPON, and click "Update" button to start uploading. For more information, please check the User Manual which is available on the product page.
» How do I change the background images on the touch screen?
1. Access the FTP server of the paging mic by inputting "FTP://IP address of the paging mic/user-res/background" on This PC;
2. Prepare the new background images (format: PNG, resolution: 800×480) and rename the image file to be "mainwindowbg.png" (main interface background image) and "othermainwindowbg.png" (operation interface background image);
3. Upload the new background images on FTP;
4. Reboot the paging mic to save the changes.
» What should I do if the paging mic cannot be logged into the server software?
1. Check if the server software and the server PC are operating normally (before starting the server software, please make sure that all the firewalls, including the built-in firewall in the OS and other anti-virus software's firewall, are disabled).
2. Check if the network connection of the paging mic is functioning normally (as soon as the paging mic is powered on, the green indicator LED of the RJ45 Ethernet port should be normally on, the yellow indicator LED of the RJ45 Ethernet port should be flashing rapidly, and that means the network connection is functioning normally).
3. Check if the network configurations (including device ID, local IP address, subnet mask, server IP address, etc.) of the paging mic on the web GUI are set correctly.
» How do I change my login username and password of the configuration web interface?
1. Log into the web GUI, click "Advanced Settings" » "Web Management" and enter the password setting page.
2. Input the original username and original password.
3. Input the new username and new password.
4. Confirm the new password.
5. Click "Maintenance" » "System Tool" » "Reboot Device" to reboot the device for the new username/password settings to take effect.
» What should I do if the configuration web interface displays abnormally?
Pleaes try to clear cache & cookies on your browser, or change to another browser (recommended browser: Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox) to access the web GUI.
» For additional support or answers to questions not covered on this page, who should I contact?
Please contact SPON Technical Support Department.