● Ceiling-mounted design.
● Integrated with network audio decoding, digital amplifier and speaker.
● Adopting high-speed industrial grade dual-core (ARM+DSP) chip, with start-up time ≤ 1 second.
● Built-in Hi-Fi speaker and stereophonic Class-D power amplifier (30W/8Ω).
● Built-in loop detector to remotely monitor the operating condition of the speaker, easy maintenance.
● Built-in ambient noise sensor, ensuring the volume of the speaker will be automatically adjusted according to the ambient noise level, to realize continuous crystal clear voice intelligibility.
● Supporting remote volume adjustment of the speaker on the server software.
● Compatible with standard SIP (Session Initiation Protocol), can be registered to VoIP telephone system (mainstream IP PBX such as CUCM, Asterisk, Yealink, etc.) independently.
● Supporting PoE (Power over Ethernet).
● Equipped with standard RJ45 interface, accessible to the system wherever Ethernet is available, supporting cross-segment and cross-router.