● Professional modular console design.
● Supporting desktop, embedded or wall-mounted installation.
● Equipped with 10.2'' digital TFT true color LCD display & capacitive touch screen (resolution: 1280×800).
● Integrated 5 mega-pixel HD digital camera for two-way video intercom with other video intercom terminals.
● Supporting manual camera blocking function, can be used to manually shut down the local camera for privacy protection.
● Built-in 3W speaker and unidirectional condenser microphone for two-way hands-free intercom and audio monitoring.
● Equipped with detachable gooseneck microphone rod, supporting hands-free calls (via built-in microphone), hands-free calls (via gooseneck microphone) or calling via handset.
● Supporting paging broadcasting to all zones, part zones or specific speaker.
● Equipped with red emergency button, can be used for one-touch emergency broadcasting to all zones.
● Providing three different calling modes for options:
a. Dial Calling (entering the ID of the target intercom terminal on the numeric keypad of the touch screen to initiate calling);
b. Bookmarks Calling (frequently-used target intercom terminals can be added to the bookmark list for one-touch calling);
c. Map Calling (the user can quickly select the target intercom terminal on the digital map and realize one-touch calling);
● Supporting initiating & receiving audio/video conference.
● Being able to check the network state (online or offline) of every terminal in the system.
● Equipped with 1×Alarm Input and 1×Alarm Output interface for external linkage with emergency button, infrared detector, smoke detector, alarm light or electronic door lock.
● Supporting PoE (Power over Ethernet).
● Compatible with standard SIP (Session Initiation Protocol), can be registered to VoIP telephone system (mainstream IP PBX such as CUCM, Asterisk, Yealink, etc.) independently.
● Equipped with standard RJ45 interface, accessible to the system wherever Ethernet is available, supporting cross-segment and cross-router.