● Ideal for outdoor commercial sound system applications for voice paging, background music & emergency broadcasting.
● Conservatively rated at 30 watts continuous duty.
● Built-in 100V transformer, can be connected to digital amplifier of constant voltage.
● Designed for noise penetration and clear speech intelligibility.
● Offering wider frequency range and superior sound quality.
● Constant directivity horn improves directivity characteristics and ensure uniform and clear sound dispersion.
● Lightweight ABS resin enclosure that is mechanically strong and resistant to impact.
● Excellent sensitivity as a speaker in the public address system.
● Diffuser suppresses on-axis hot spot and improves dispersion.
● Mounting system designed for easy assembly and adjustment.
● Manufactured in SPON's dust-free workshop under strict quality supervision.
● Long 3-core cable for fast "hard wiring" and good weatherability.
● Weather and corrosion resistant structure using electroplated steel bracket (steel parts plated to meet 96-hour salt spray teset) and engineering grade UV resistant thermoplastics.
● Can be customized to horn speaker of constant resistance.
●Rated Power Input: 30W
●Maximum Power Input:40W
●Rated Input Voltage:100V
●Sensitivity (1W, 1m):113dB±2dB
●Wiring Terminal:Green, Yellow, Brown, Blue
●Material: Horn: lightweight ABS resin, off-white paint
Bracket: electroplated steel
●Input Interface:3-core cabtype cord with diameter of 6 mm