● Mainly used for the audio intercom in bank counter, expressway charging window or hospital registration window.
● Adopting industry-leading DSP (Digital Signal Processing) multichannel audio technology, effectively preventing howling and channel disturbance, realizing HD digital full duplex intercom.
● Adopting full touch button for the internal unit (no noise of keypress, easy to be cleaned or disinfected).
● Being able to recognize the sound source and suppress the ambient noise, automatic volume adjustment.
● Offering three different scene modes (noise/standard/quiet), rotary switch adjustment.
● One single combined cable out of the internal unit to realize all the connections (including the external unit, power supply, recording output and local area network), effectively avoiding loose connection and maintaining a clean and tidy desktop.
● Professional metal cavity structure design, completely eliminating the resonance of the device, ensuring a pure & natural sound quality.
● Equipped with 1×Recording Output interface for synchronized audio recording via third-party recording device like DVR.
● Being able to intelligently self-check the connection status between internal & external unit, warning tone will be activated automatically whenever the connection fails.
● Optional Functions (coordinate with DWT-6501A IP network recorder):
① Being able to realize remote calling & being called, two-way hands-free intercom with the remote microphone in the administrative office.
② Available for the customization of pre-recorded welcome and goodbye voice messages (including "hello, welcome to ..." and "thank you for coming, goodbye").
③ Being able to realize real-time monitoring, partial or whole zone broadcasting to the internal & external unit via the remote microphone in the monitoring center.
④ Press the recording button to realize network recording function, the recording files will be automatically stored in the IP network recorder.
⑤ Being able to realize remote firmware upgrade of the window intercom on the web page of the IP network recorder.