IP Public Addressing System Deployment Plan for Hotels
With the development of urban construction, towering buildings and large to medium-sized civil structures have sprung up like mushrooms, becoming symbols of modern cities. The construction of modern hotels, large shopping malls, stations, airports, terminals, sports arenas, and other public spaces is on the rise, necessitating the implementation of corresponding public broadcasting systems.
To meet the diverse needs of modern hotels and create a relaxed working environment, a public address system with background music in areas such as public corridors can be designed and installed. This system can cater to daily background music playback, voice broadcasting, information dissemination, and official notifications. In emergency situations, it can be utilized for fire emergency broadcasts. The following design is proposed based on requirements:
(1) Background Music: The system should offer multiple audio sources for background music broadcasting
(2) Scheduled Automatic Playback: Background music and daily broadcast notifications can be scheduled for automatic playback of preset audio during specific time periods.
(3) Emergency Broadcasting: In the event of a fire or emergency, it can be used for fire broadcast notifications. Regardless of the volume status of public broadcasting in public or other areas, the system can automatically switch to emergency mode and play different fire broadcasts (evacuation and warning messages) at maximum volume simultaneously in the affected and adjacent areas. The fire broadcast system includes both automatic voice broadcasting (warnings and evacuation messages) and manual broadcasting using fire microphones.
(4) Priority Control: The priority levels, from highest to lowest, are emergency broadcasting, voice broadcasting, and background music broadcasting.
(5) System Self-Check Function: To ensure continuous system operation, the system monitors the working status and changes of all broadcast terminals and provides a display of the current system status.
(6)Volume Control: Room-installed volume controllers allow users to adjust the volume for background music and fire broadcasts.