Benifits of SPON 8515 IP Audio Intercom Terminal
● Compact structure & delicate appearance, supporting desktop installation or wall-mounted installation.
● Dual button design, supporting one-touch calling to the designated terminal.
● Supporting full duplex intercom by default, can be customized to PTT (Push-To-Talk) half duplex intercom under high noise environment.
● Built-in 3W speaker and microphone, available for hands-free calls.
● Equipped with 1×3.5mm Audio Line Output and 1×3.5mm Microphone Input interface which can be connected to headset.
● Equipped with 1×Alarm Input and 1×Alarm Output interface for external linkage with emergency button, infrared detector, smoke detector, alarm light or electronic door lock.
● Supporting initiating & receiving offline intercom without centralized management server software.
● Equipped with standard RJ45 interface, accessible to the system wherever Ethernet is available, supporting cross-segment and cross-router.
● Power Supply & Consumption: DC 12V/2A, ≤5W
● Network Protocol: TCP/IP, UDP, ARP, ICMP, IGMP
● Network Chip Rate: 10/100Mbps
● Audio Sampling & Bit Rate: 8kHz~44.1kHz, 16bit, 8kbps~320kbps
● S/N & Frequency Response: ≥90dB, 20Hz~16kHz
● Language: English
● Interface: 1xPower Port, 1xRJ45, 1×3.5mm Mic Input, 1×3.5mm Audio Output, 1×Alarm Input, 1×Alarm Output
● Working Temperature & Humidity: -10℃~65℃, ≤90%RH (Not Condensing)
● Dimensions & Weight: 195.9x95.7x50.6mm, 0.3kg